- Master of Laws (LL.M), Duke University, Durham, North Carolina (1987)
- Bachelor of Law and Political Sciences, Universidad Santa Maria la Antigua, Panama City, Panama (1986)
- Managing partner at Aleman, Cordero, Galindo & Lee (present)
- Partner at Aleman, Cordero, Galindo & Lee (1992-present)
- Associate at Aleman, Cordero, Galindo & Lee (1990-1992)
- Partner at Grimaldo, Tejeira & Gerbaud (1988-1990)
- Presidential High Level Commission for the Modernization of the Capital Markets
- Drafter, Securities Law of Panama
- Director, Superintendency of Banks of Panama
- Director and President, Central Latinoamericana de Valores, S.A.
- Director and President, Latinex Holdings, Inc.
- Director and President, Bolsa de Valores de Panamá, S.A.
- Panama Bar Association
- Director, Soluciones de Microfinanzas S.A. (Microserfín)