- Master of Laws (LL.M.), Duke University, Durham, North Carolina (2002)
- Bachelor of Law and Political Sciences, Universidad Santa Maria la Antigua, Panama City, Panama (Cum Laude, 2001)
- Partner at Aleman, Cordero, Galindo & Lee (2012 – present)
- Associate at Aleman, Cordero, Galindo & Lee (2002 – 2012)
- Panama Bar Association.
- Assistant to the Secretary of the Board, Petroamerica Terminal S.A. (PATSA) (2017-2019).
- Member of the drafting committee of the Panama General Ports Law (2007-2008).