Panama Real Estate Lawyers
Alcogal’s Panama real estate lawyers represent international and domestic clients in the country’s largest and most high-profile real estate transactions. We participated in one of the most prolific real estate booms in recent history, and continue to advise clients from every major industry in efficiently and effectively handling “bet-the-company” transactions.
Alcogal represents clients in complex real estate transactions, development and redevelopment projects, public-private initiatives, loan recovery, and litigation matters. We offer substantial industry experience and prominent local presence, advising corporations, developers, investors, lenders, and governmental entities, often in high profile matters.
Our lawyers in Panama manage the legal aspects of large land deals and major construction projects, assist developers in meeting environmental regulations and green building standards, conceptualize and obtain development incentives, advise on all aspects of transactional work, including leasing, acquisitions, sales, financings, and loan restructurings, and represent clients in disputes and litigation.
Panama Real Estate Lawyers of Choice
Alcogal is the firm of choice for some of the nation’s largest real estate industry developers and operators. We provide a full range of transactional, regulatory and litigation services to support these clients.
The depth of our experience, breadth of our industry contacts, and understanding of the varied marketplaces in which our clients do business enable us to bring a “market-aware,” result-oriented approach to our client’s business needs. Our industry understanding results in a high level of client satisfaction.
No matter what kind of the product type involved, we have the expertise to help our clients succeed.
Transactional Experience and Prowess
Our attorney teams are skilled at advising clients so that they are well represented in making decisions that balance their business opportunities against the risks involved. In addition, we are able to handle multiple sophisticated transactions simultaneously.
Alcogal’s one-firm team approach to serving the needs of clients enables our real estate attorneys to work with colleagues in related areas as needed, including construction law, financing, environmental law, litigation, general business, and taxation.
- Leasing, acquisition, and development counsel to institutional investors, for office, industrial, and retail properties.
- Extensive real estate financing experience.
- Large-scale infrastructure project experience, advising clients on contracting and regulatory issues in connection with transportation, energy, and public infrastructure projects.
- Sought after firm in real estate and construction litigation, and dispute resolution.
- We advised London & Regional (Panama), S.A. in its master development of the Panama Pacifico Area, which is to be the largest master planned industrial, commercial, and residential development in Panama.
- We advised Ideal Living on its development of “Santa Maria Golf & Country Club,” Panama City’s largest and most important luxury development of its kind.
- We advised the Trump organization in connection with all matters associated with the acquisition of a casino and the operation of a hotel in Panama.
- We pepresented Desarrollo Turistico Buenaventura in the development of “Buenaventura,” Panama’s largest and most exclusive beach and golf course community development.
- We advised Grupo Provivienda in connection with the master plan and development of premium beachfront community.